We invented in-router A-to-D and D-to-A conversion in our compact Freeway routers. We’ve taken it even further with Sirius, offering systems up to 512x512 and beyond, with totally transparent and automatic conversion of any input to any output, analog or digital. The broadband Crosspoint cards switch AES, SDI, ASI HD and 3G signals. For I/O cards, select any mix of analog, digital, video or audio in groups of 8. Never has managing the signals in your facility been this smooth. For complete flexibility, Sirius offers a choice of controllers: full-featured internal control at no additional space or cost; or use our leading-edge Aurora control system for maximum power.
- 3G capable - up to 256x256
- First large-scale router offering in-router A-to-D and D-to-A conversion, fully automatic & transparent to operators
- First large-scale router offering mix of AES, SDI, ASI and HD and 3G signal in one frame
- Fiber I/O capability for video up to 3G – mix and match coax and fiber in the frame
- Multiple fiber wavelengths available for CWDM applications
- Modular architecture for up to 512x512 and beyond, in blocks of 8
- 8-channel I/O cards provide excellent size to mix & match analog/digital, video/audio levels in one frame
- Internal control card provides comprehensive control without additional rack units or cost; plus supports SNMP and Ethernet
- Compatible with the Snell Centra and Aurora external control system
- Optional redundant hot-pluggable PSUs; Optional redundant internal controller
- Optional digital video and analog/digital audio input and output monitoring
- Ethernet and Serial control, with 3rd party protocols and SNMP
As with all Snell products, the Sirius 600 range of routers has been designed and engineered to the highest standards.
Find out who your local sales contact is here.
Alternatively, complete the online form below and a Snell colleague will contact you shortly.