The MV-Series has been designed to provide a flexible and cost effective solution for combining and displaying multiple images on a single or dual video display and has been optimized for use in control room, studio and OB environments.
Available in two frame formats:
- MV-16 - Up to 16 inputs in 1RU
- MV-64 - Up to 64 inputs in 3RU
- MV-32 - Dual system in 3RU, each operating independently with up to 32 inputs
The MV-Series features a wide range of easy to configure options including, tile content, size, labels and positioning and may be adjusted along with the background to suit any application.
The system also allows clocks, timers, timecode readers, UMD’s tallys and event indicators to be displayed as required. The MV series can also be configured to display alarms based on signal content or presence, and trigger alarms to Snell’s Centra control and monitoring system, or to external devices.
All parameters can be adjusted quickly, and users can recall preset configurations for instant access to the desired multiviewer layout.
All systems have a modular architecture allowing expansion 4 channels at a time. The MV-32 and MV-64 have modular rear panels allowing video and aES or analog audio options to be mixed in a single system.
In addition to allowing high quality video images to be viewed the MV-Series will also:
- generate safe area marker
- generate real-time clocks or timers
- read and display time-code
- read and display analogue teletext for closed captioning
- read and use WSS (wide screen signalling for aspect ratio control)
- store and display bitmap graphics/images
- generate audio bargraphs together with phase indication
- generate alarm indicators
The MV-Series is ideal for use in Transmission control rooms - studio galleries - OB vans - audio control rooms - post production suites.
In fact any application that benefits from a single or multiple displays for signal monitoring.
Find out who your local sales contact is here.
Alternatively, complete the online form below and a Snell colleague will contact you shortly.