SDI, DV & Composite Broadcast Quality Synchronizer & Time Base Stabilizer.
The TBS190 is a multi-standard broadcast quality synchronizer, noise reducer and time base stabilizer with SDI, DV, composite and YC interfaces. Embedded audio is processed as well as providing options for AES and analog audio interfaces.
Featuring 12-bit sampling, 10-bit processing and rugged inputs, the TBS190 is equally suited to digitizing broadcast grade sources as with unstable, noisy sources.
There are 3 variants of TBS190D with SDI, Y/C and composite video. Supporting embedded audio and either balanced AES, unbalanced AES or analog audio. There are 3 variants of TBS190DV with DV, SDI, Y/C and composite video. Supporting embedded audio and either balanced AES, unbalanced AES or analog audio.
- SDI, Composite & YC Synchronization
- Time base stabilization
- Aspect Ratio Converter (ARC) with presets and size controls
- Adaptive recursive Noise Reduction with automatic noise level detection
- 12-bit decoding with 5-line comb filter
- 12-bit encoding
- Inputs PAL, NTSC, NTSC-J, NTSC4.4, PAL-N, PAL-M, SECAM with automatic input detection
- Outputs PAL, NTSC, NTSC-J, PAL-N, PAL-M
- 4 channel (2 pair) embedded audio processing
- Seamless PCM audio tracking delay with manual offset – up to 2.5s
- Pass through for all HANC/VANC data
- Composite inputs tolerant to noise & errors
- Unique genlock ‘Floating mode’*
- RollCall compatible via USB link
- Optional external PSU for redundancy
Our latest conversion platform, offering motion compensated or linear frame rate conversion and format conversion, KudosPro offers processing of up to 4 independent channels of video conversion per rack unit - higher density than any other broadcast conversion product.
Find out who your local sales contact is here.
Alternatively, complete the online form below and a Snell colleague will contact you shortly.