HD & SD Motion Compensated Standards Converter with Synchronizer
The Mach HD is an SD and HD motion compensated standards and cross converter with synchronization capability. It has SD and HD inputs and outputs, and is capable of providing upconversion, downconversion and crossconversion both within and between frame rates.
- Motion compensated HD and SD standards conversion
- Advanced format conversion (up, down & cross)
- Automatic Aspect Ratio Conversion (AFD, VI, L23)
- Proprietary multi-point vertical-temporal aperture
- SDI and composite I/O
- Analog component input (YC and YPbPr)
- AES, analog & embedded audio processing and routing
- Optional Dolby E decode and transcode
- Front panel, Ethernet, SNMP and RollCall remote control
- User selectable audio delay
- Timecode passing
- Powerful picture enhancement capability
- User memories
- Closed caption pass-through
Our latest conversion platform, offering motion compensated or linear frame rate conversion and format conversion, KudosPro offers processing of up to 4 independent channels of video conversion per rack unit - higher density than any other broadcast conversion product.
Find out who your local sales contact is here.
Alternatively, complete the online form below and a Snell colleague will contact you shortly.