The Dolby®E Authoring option provides an integrated encoding, transcoding and decoding solution for up to two streams of Dolby®E audio.
- Eliminates the need for external boxes and infrastructure
- Dolby®E processing available in all conversion modes - Frame rate standards conversion as well as up, down and cross conversion
- Encode and Author Dolby®E streams
- Transcode Dolby®E
- Decode Dolby®E
- Dolby®E Guard Band alignment and correction of Guard Band mis-alignment
- Fully integrated latency compensation - Automatic audio and video alignment - Lip-sync maintained
- Unique Map mode to route decoded Dolby®E to AES and embedded outputs
- monitoring of Dolby®E authored audio streams - flexible channel level routing, gain and delay
- Powerful, easy to use control interface
Find out who your local sales contact is here.
Alternatively, complete the online form below and a Snell colleague will contact you shortly.