The RollCall system provides control and monitoring for the Snell product range with the additional capability of monitoring third party equipment via SNMP, serial or GPI interfaces.
The addition of RollMap allows a customizable, graphical representation of systems, for both local facilities and geographically distributed sites. By representing broadcast systems in this way, our customers can centralize their monitoring operations - saving money, whilst at the same time giving them the detailed information they need, to respond to issues quickly, as and when they occur.
RollCall control panel
A PC application enabling remote configuration and control functionality for Snell products.
RollCall middleware services
A range of back end services including real time and historic logging, remote monitoring and configurable alarming of your Snell infrastructure.
An infrastructure management system for broadcast systems, providing customized and reconfigurable control and monitoring solutions. In conjunction with RollSNMP and with a growing library of third party device drivers, RollMap integrates with not just Snell products, but any products.
Enables the compelling monitoring features available within RollMap to be applied to other vendors SNMP enabled hardware and software products.
A software application for the maintenance and optimization of large IQ based broadcast systems.
RollPod is a fully user configurable control panel ideally suited to IQ Modular control and configuration in operational environments and interfacing to RollCall enabled equipment. RollPod features include:
- User customisation both locally and through downloaded configuration files
- Up to 16 assignable push buttons
- Up to 4 shaft encoders
- 8 Soft buttons
- Message and parameter display
- Single control per RollCall function
- In button multi-color LED tally
- User definable ‘In-button’ labels
- RollCall connection via coaxial cable
- Configurable panel to enable control of any function of any unit connected to the RollCall network
- Compact size enables three panels to be installed in a 19 inch x 3U rack, or single panels to be easily desk mounted
Find out who your local sales contact is here.
Alternatively, complete the online form below and a Snell colleague will contact you shortly.