10 Great reasons to visit Snell @ NAB
1. We thought about the channel, not just the box
Designed from the outset with a focus of constantly incorporating more of the channel into the box, Snell's ICE now also includes powerful integrated 3D graphics and CG functionality with timeline control and the ability to populate fields from Morpheus automation scheduled events, as well as external data sources.
2. World-leading automation that decreases cost and stimulates revenue with Morpheus
Of the refinements made to Morpheus automation, Snell will demonstrate new second-screen capabilities, such as enhanced e-commerce functionality with comprehensive user transaction and purchase models, and other tools that empower broadcasters to monetize their assets via second-screen applications.
3. Kahuna 360 was the first production switcher to offer anything in and anything out and is now available in 6RU!
4. Taking audio routing and processing to a new level with Advanced Hybrid Processing (AHP) technology
AHP provides the most powerful and flexible processing available, giving huge space and cost savings compared to traditional hybrid routing.
5. Flexible routing for fiber and coax with Vega
Snell's award-winning Vega is a new routing platform that enables any port to be configured as either an input or output, copper or fibre providing the industry's most flexible asymmetric routing solution, available in 2RU with 96 ports or 4RU with 192 ports.
6. New signal protection technology ensures quality of service
Targeted at the automated playout environment, Signal Sentri watches over the main and back-up signal paths, using Snell's sophisticated Hyperion content monitoring system and an intelligent 2x1 changeover switch to play an essential role in signal-path decision-making and switching.
7. NEW next-generation signal processing platform
An exciting addition to the world-leading Snell conversion range. Performing 3Gbps, HD, and SD standards conversion, as well as up, down, and cross conversion, the KudosPro platform offers a cost-effective, high density range of converters to suit all applications.
8. World-class conversion for file-based workflows
With FileFlow technology from Snell you can realize the efficiency benefits of end-to-end tapeless workflows while maintaining the exceptional real-time conversion quality delivered by Alchemist Ph.C-HD.
9. Unveiling of a ground-break new product
Visit booh N1820 for more information!!!
10. Chance to win an iPad
Simply get your badge scanned at the front desk in order to enter our competition. Terms and Conditions apply.
Call by the booth (# N1820) to find out more or complete the form below to book an appointment.